Taco Chicken Salad – No Cook Recipe
- 4 cups finely chopped lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 8oz cooked rotisserie chicken meat, chopped
- 3/4 cup mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice from 1/2 lime (or more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- cotija queso or queso fresco
- crushed tortilla chips
Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the sauce. Then pour in the sauce.
Garnish and enjoy!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!