Chicken & Waffle Bites
Hi everyone! I’m sure that you are already familiar with Quest Nutrition that produces our beloved protein bars. Aside from their bars and chips, now they also have protein powder and a protein multipurpose mix!
You can use these for baking, cooking, or even for making your shakes. So upon receiving these products, I thought of trying to make dishes out of them. Fond of mini waffles? Perfect! Here are my quest chicken and waffle bites, coming right up!
A waffle is a flat cake dish that consists of a leavened dough or batter that is cooked in a waffle iron. You may eat this plainly or with a variety of toppings such as butter, fruits, jams, spreads, and even with a drizzle of maple syrup.
These waffle bites are family-friendly and a perfect snack or appetizer for get-togethers, game day, and parties. This is also very easy to make and to customize, to suit your special diets.
Aside from the chicken and waffles that I use on this recipe, you can also top this with your own instant pot chicken dish. You can even make healthier versions of it such as guacamole waffle bites or caviar waffle bites.
Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, salad, or spread that originates in Mexico, and caviar is a salt-cured fully riped egg of either salmon or sturgeon. Both are rich in vitamins, and minerals.
Add this dish on your saved recipes! If you’re loving and enjoying this, don’t forget to send an email or leave a comment below. I would love to hear your adjustments, insights, and experiences on this.
For me, there is nothing more important than providing you nutritious and filling foods without compromising your special diets. Knowing how my recipe helps you to easily attain your weight loss and fitness goals inspires me so much.
Have a great day and stay healthy as always fit foodies!
Crispy Baked Chicken Bites
- Set oven to 405F.
- In a blender or mini food processor, add Quest Protein Chips, pecans, coconut, cayenne, zero calorie sweetener and salt. Pulse blend until you get crumbs.
- Cut chicken into 40 small pieces.
- Dip chicken into sugar-free syrup, and then coat each piece lightly with the crumbs.
- Place the pieces on a baking rack or sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 405F.
Chicken Macros per serving (1 of 40)
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
- In a bowl, mix egg, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, zero calorie sweetener and lite butter spread (or coconut oil).
- Add both Quest protein powders and brown rice flour.
- Add waffle batter to waffle iron and cook for 3 minutes or until done.
- Chop waffles into 40 pieces and stack up the chicken & waffle bites!