Chicken & Waffle Bites
Here is a twist on a Southern classic dish using Quest Protein chips and new Quest Protein Powders. The perfect bite-sized snack for game day, parties and even kids. Can you believe there’s less than 2g carbs and about 7g protein per chicken & waffle bite?! Guarantee this will become a staple in your household. Boom!
Crispy Baked Chicken Bites
- Set oven to 405F.
- In a blender or mini food processor, add Quest Protein Chips, pecans, coconut, cayenne, zero calorie sweetener and salt. Pulse blend until you get crumbs.
- Cut chicken into 40 small pieces.
- Dip chicken into sugar-free syrup, and then coat each piece lightly with the crumbs.
- Place the pieces on a baking rack or sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 405F.
Chicken Macros per serving (1 of 40)
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 300 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
- In a bowl, mix egg, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, zero calorie sweetener and lite butter spread (or coconut oil).
- Add both Quest protein powders and brown rice flour.
- Add waffle batter to waffle iron and cook for 3 minutes or until done.
- Chop waffles into 40 pieces and stack up the chicken & waffle bites!