Cucumber, Avocado, Pea & Herb Green Salad
Ingredients for 3 servings
- 1 large cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, chopped
- 6 green onion stalks, chopped (just green part)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, tightly packed
- 1 serrano pepper, chopped (or seeds removed to lessen heat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated into the recipe
- juice from 1 lime (or more to taste)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Mix all of the (prepped) ingredients together in a large bowl and enjoy! Season to taste with sea salt & pepper.
To make this recipe heartier, enjoy with cooked jasmine or brown rice, or with freshly chopped lettuce.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!