Snap Kitchen Copycat – Bison Quinoa Hash
Bison Quinoa Hash Recipe
- Cook quinoa and brown rice according to the instructions given and set aside.
- Set a deep skillet on medium heat. Once hot, add oil, garlic, onions and bell pepper and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Increase the heat to medium high and add beef. Chop it up as it cooks in the skillet and sprinkle in chili powder. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, until there are almost no visible pink pieces.
- Add in the beans, quinoa and rice, and fold everything together in the skillet . Continue cooking and reduce the heat, ensuring everything is well mixed.
- Add the green chiles and fold everything together one last time.
- Divide into 5 equal servings and top each serving with 1 tablespoon of cheese. TIPS: I suggest a small side salad if you’d like more food. Add an avocado if you’d like to boost calories.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.