Gluten-free Spicy Salmon Patties
Spicy Salmon Patties Recipe
- Mix together the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the skin from the salmon using a sharp knife. Roughly divide the salmon into 4 equal parts. Take 1/4 (25%) of the salmon and set it aside.
- With the remaining 3/4 (75%), finely dice and chop the salmon into mince. To the other 1/4 (25%), simply chop those into small, chunky pieces. Then mix the 2 piles together.
- Sprinkle in the spicy rub and add the green onion. Thoroughly mix everything together using your hands. If the mix is not sticky enough to form patties, simply use a sharp knife to chop/dice the entire better to make more minced salmon.
- Make 3 equal patties. For best results, set the patties in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium heat, once hot spray the skillet with avocado oil, then add the patties.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, just enough to sear the outside and appropriately cook the inside.
- Enjoy with your favorite foods! I chose mashed avocado, a soft boiled egg and grilled portobello mushrooms!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.