Gluten-Free Shrimp & Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Crema
Air Fried Shrimp Tacos
- Set oven or air-fryer to 420F/216C.
- For each piece of shrimp, make tiny cuts across the underbelly so that the shrimp lies flat.
- In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the batter (note: it should be runny enough to allow for dipping, not too thick). If the batter is too thick, simply add tablespoons of almond milk to thin it out. Alternatively, if it is too runny, add tablespoons of almond flour to thicken it.
- Place the panko in a separate bowl.
- Dip the shrimp (or cauliflower) in the batter, let any excess batter drip off, then add it to the panko. Then place on a baking tray OR in the air fryer basket. Bake or air-fry for about 12 -15 minutes.
- Build the taco! To the mini tortilla, add the pickled cabbage, fried shrimp (or cauliflower), radish slices, onion, cilantro, lime and fresh avocado crema.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.