- Serving size of cooked shrimp or choice of protein (I used 6oz of cooked shrimp)
- 1 small multigrain pizza crust (or pita bread if you do not have pizza crust)
- 3/4 heirloom tomato or Roma tomato cut thinly
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Feta cheese
- fresh cilantro and lime (always keep these on hand)
- 2 roasted green chiles (optional)
- 1/4 cup sautéed red onions (optional)
Set oven to 405F.
Sautee or grill your onions (or other veggies) in a pan using Kelapo Coconut Oil spray.
Slice tomatoes and chiles and any other veggies. Place them evenly on top of your pizza crust or pita bread. Add your grilled onions.
Then, add your choice of protein – I used shrimp – in pieces and add the pieces evenly on the pizza crust.
Sprinkle feta cheese on top. You can add cilantro but I like the taste of fresh cilantro so I save that until the end.
Bake on the oven rack, NOT a baking sheet, for 15-minutes. Remove from the oven and add any extra topping.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!