Hi Protein Abundance Bowl Meal Prep
Ingredients for 3 abundance bowl servings
- 3 cups cooked (red) quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups (frozen) shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup raw or toasted pepitas
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped and torn
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini
- 1/3 medium avocado
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup water (more as needed for thinning)
- juice from 1 lemon (or lime)
- 2 teaspoons cumin (or cumin seed) – OMIT if you do not like cilantro
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (OPTIONAL)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the ingredients for the salad.
For the DRESSING, add all the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Add water to adjust consistency to your liking and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
Evenly divide the salad between your meal containers.
Then evenly divide the dressing. If desired you can keep the dressing separate until you are going to enjoy it.
Enjoy the abundance bowl meal prep recipe.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!
May 14 2023
amazing. going to prep a bunch for my son for work. (and for me too!)
yeah! lemme know how and if you tweak it! would love to learn how people are making it their own!