Got a bunch of leftover quinoa from the week? This happens to me quite often. No problem! Just make these quinoa pancakes! These are easy, simple and delicious. This is a great way to incorporate another complex carbohydrate and power food into your diet. Boom.
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add the baking powder and mix. Then add almond milk, egg, egg white, quinoa and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well into a batter.
- Place a non-stick frying on medium heat, grease with spray coconut oil.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of batter and place the batter in the center of the pan.
- Cook the pancakes golden brown for 1 to 2 minutes on both sides, until the sides are brown.
- Serve hot with mashed berries or organic raw honey.
Available in the FitMenCook app
Open this recipe in the FitMenCook app to add the ingredients to your shopping list, scale the recipe and track your calories. Enjoy!