Creamy Keto Mediterranean Chicken & Tomato
Keto Mediterranean Chicken Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- Set oven to 350F.
- Set a skillet on high heat. Season chicken thighs with sea salt & pepper.
- Once the skillet is hot, add 1 tablespoon oil and chicken thighs. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the edges are seared. Remove from the skillet EVEN IF the chicken has not finished cooking.
- Place the skillet back on the heat and reduce the heat to medium. Add the remaining oil, then add garlic and the dried herbs. Bloom the spices together for 1 minute. Pour in chicken broth, then add chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and finally the heavy cream.
- Stir, then fold in the parmesan.
- Bring to a light simmer. Add the chicken back to the skillet, then bake in the oven for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Allow to slightly cool and let the sauce thicken before enjoying. Garnish, and season to taste with sea salt & pepper. Enjoy!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.