BBQ Chicken Pizza
Here’s a delicious 20-minute excuse to: 1) fire up the grill this summer; and 2) to finally get yourself a cast-iron skillet.
Get the skillet used in this recipe video here!
HEALTHY BBQ PIZZA RECIPE
- Fire up the grill to high heat, at least 400F (if using the oven, pre-heat to 410F).
- Spray a cast iron skillet with a little olive oil, then wipe/pat it dry with a cloth but don’t completely wipe off the oil.
- Dust the inside of the skillet with almond or corn meal to prevent sticking when baking.
- Add the raw wheat pizza dough to the skillet and spread it out, using your fingers to make the outside crust slightly thicker (if desired of course).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pizza.
- Spray the outside crust with a little olive oil before placing on the grill or oven. Grill for about 15 minutes until the outside crust is golden brown and crispy.
- Slice, garnish and enjoy!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.