Salmon & Veggies in Coconut Curry
Coconut Curry Salmon Recipe
- Season salmon with sea salt, pepper and coconut sugar. Rub it all over the skinless, raw salmon chunks.
- Set skillet on medium high heat and once hot, spray with oil. Add the salmon fillets and sear for no more than 2 minutes to add color to the outside of the salmon, then remove the salmon from the skillet.
- Add oil to the skillet, then add garlic, onion, ginger and lime zest. Caramelize the onions and season the oil, about 3 minutes.
- Once caramelized, increase heat to high then add sugar snap peas and bell pepper. Sear the veggies for 2 – 3 additional minutes.
- Add coconut milk, broth, curry paste and turmeric. Reduce heat and bring to a light simmer. Add the cauliflower florets, then cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes to soften the cauliflower.
- After 10 minutes, remove the skillet from the heat and add the salmon chunks back to the skillet and allow them salmon to finish cooking in the sauce. Garnish with (Thai) basil and fresh lime.
- Enjoy as-is or with brown rice or jasmine rice for a heartier meal!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.