Gluten Free Waffle Corn Dogs
Corn Dog Waffle Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- Heat up the waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients with a fork.
- In a smaller bowl, beat eggs with milk and honey. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and continually fold everything together until well-mixed. Fold in the OPTIONAL cheese and the diced hot dogs.
- Once the waffle iron is hot and ready, spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray (oil) and evenly distribute the batter.
- Bake for 2 – 4 minutes, as this batter will cook a little faster than most and overcooking MAY burn. Pro-tip for those that like it extra hot and crispy: fire up your oven to 400F and after the waffles cook (on the outside), place them on a baking tray and place in the oven for 4 to 8 minutes, depending on your level of desired crispiness on the outside.
- Once the waffles have cooled to touch, slice them into 6 pieces then skewer them with popsicle sticks. Enjoy with your favorite condiment!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.