20-Minute Instant Pot Beef & Veggie Minestrone
Veggie Minestrone Soup
- Set Instant Pot, or multifunction cooker, on Saute.
- Once hot, lightly spray with avocado/olive oil and add beef. While the beef is searing, add Land seasoning and continue cooking and stirring for 3 minutes, or until sear marks appear on the beef. Remove the beef from the Instant Pot and set aside.
- Add olive oil, onion, celery and garlic. Caramelize for 2 – 3 minutes, being careful not to let the garlic and onions burn. After 3 minutes, add the carrots and cook for an additional 1 – 2 minutes so that they slightly soften. Turn OFF the Saute function.
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the spinach. Stir it well. Add the beef back to the Instant Pot or cooker. Stir.
- Set the cooker on Pressure Cooker, HIGH for “lucky number” 7 minutes. Set the vent to “Seal.”
- Once the cooking cycle ends, vent, stir and then fold in the spinach.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.