Mediterranean Diet Tuscan Soup
Try our healthy and easy vegan diet Tuscan soup recipe. For more check our other soup recipes.
Tuscan Soup Recipe
- Set a pot on medium high heat. Once hot, add oil, onion and garlic. Saute until the onions turn brown and slightly translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle in Land herb seasoning and celery. Bloom/cook the herbs for about 1 minute and ensure they are not burning.
- Increase the heat to high.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Add a pinch or two of sea salt & pepper. Once it begins to simmer, decrease the heat to low and cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper. Enjoy!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.