Easy One-Pot Taco Tuesday Soup
Taco Tuesday Soup Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Set a pot on medium high heat. Once hot, add oil, onions and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes to caramelize the onions.
- Add ground meat and chop it up in the skillet as it cooks. Sprinkle in chili powder, paprika, oregano and cayenne. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes – the meat and onions should be fiery red and very fragrant.
- Reduce the heat to medium, then add in the remaining ingredients and stir. IF NEEDED, you can add in water if desired – add 1/4 cup of water until you reach your desired level of thickness.
- Bring the soup to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cover and cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper and enjoy! Garnish each individual serving and remember to account for the macros if so.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.