Sweet Pecan Chopped Salad – Fall Salad Recipe
Ingredients for 5 servings
- 1 honey crisp apple (or your preference or pear), diced
- 1 head of Tomaine
- 2 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raw (local) honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons stoneground mustard (or Dijon or spicy mustard)
Toss together the ingredients for the salad.
Whisk together the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and mix well together.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!