Air-Fried Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or coconut oil or another high smoke point oil, but olive oil is also fine)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar, balsamic vinegar)
- 2 strips raw center-cut bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan (optional)
Set air fryer to 400F (or your oven to 420F).
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and toss together, making sure the bacon is not clumping.
Add the ingredients to your air-fryer tray (or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper).
Air fry for 10 to 12 minutes, or bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are nicely seared and crispy.
Season to taste with sea salt & pepper, and sprinkle on parmesan if desired. Enjoy while hot!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!