Jalapeno Cheddar Salmon Burger
Jalapeno Cheddar Salmon Burger Recipe
- Add 75% of the salmon filets to a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until well minced and sticky and add to a bowl. With the remaining 25% of salmon filet, diced up with a knife and add to the bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix together.
- Evenly divide the mince to create a burgers. Once the burgers have been made, place them in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to become more firm.
- Set oven to 420F.
- Set a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot, lightly spray with oil, then add the salmon burgers. Sear on each side for 2 -3 minutes, or until the edges of the salmon burger turn brown and crispy.
- Transfer the patties to a baking tray lined with parchment OR add the entire skillet to the oven. Bake for 6 – 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of the burgers).
- Enjoy the burgers while they are still hot with buns and lettuce and tomato, OR bun-less with avocado!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.