Air-fried Cajun Potato Salad
Cajun Potato Salad Recipe
- Set the air-fryer to 400F (or oven to 420F).
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced potatoes with oil and seasoning. Add the potatoes to the air-fryer basket. Air-fry for about 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through and the edges are crispy.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Cook up some bacon in a skillet until crispy. Allow the pieces to cool on a paper towel, then chop into pieces.
- Once the potatoes have finished air-frying, LIGHTLY mash about 40-50% of the potatoes in a bowl, then fold in the remaining potatoes and mix together. Add the sauce and the remaining ingredients and fold everything together.
- Season to taste using salt & pepper, dill (or sweet) pickles, mustard or Greek yogurt. Cover with plastic and store in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, but it’s much better overnight.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.