Sweet Thai Curry Salmon Kebabs
Thai Curry Salmon Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Set oven to 420F.
- If needed, slice skin from center-cut salmon and chop into large chunks.
- Add the ingredients for the marinade into a bowl, stir, then gently fold in salmon chunks. let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once marinated, build the kebabs.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat. Once the skillet is very hot, spray it with a little oil, then add the kebabs.
- Sear on all 4 sides until the outside is crispy, then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or baking rack). Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.