Gluten Free Salmon and Chips with Lighter Tartar Sauce
Salmon and Chips Recipe
- Set air fryer to 400F/204C.
- Mix together the ingredients for the batter in a bowl or plate. To another bowl add the eggs. Add the potato chips to a sealable plastic bag, crush them up using your hands or rolling pin, then add the finely crushed potato chips to another bowl.
- Dip the salmon piece in batter, then the egg (shake off any excess egg), and finely coat in the potato chips. Note: If you would like a double batter and want it extra crispy, dip the salmon in the batter, then egg, then batter, then egg and potato chips.
- Place the battered salmon on an air-fryer tray then lightly spray with avocado oil.
- Air fry in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix together the ingredients for the tartar sauce.
- Enjoy the salmon with homemade tartar sauce and hot sauce.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.