Easy Sriracha Chicken Kebabs
Ingredients for 4 kebabs
- 1 3/4lb chicken thighs (fat trimmed), cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha-ish Blend
- 1 tablespoon Everyday Blend
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons lime ZEST, not juice
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into squares
- fresh lime juice
In a bowl, mix together chicken with the marinade. Thoroughly rub the marinade all over the chicken. Then let it rest for 6 – 8 minutes while you fire up the grill (or heat up the oven).
Once the grill is hot, add the kebabs. Cook on each side for about 2 – 3 minutes to create deep sear marks. Rotate the kebab every 2 minutes to ensure all 4 sides of the kebab are seared and so that the chicken cooks through.
Garnish and enjoy!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!