TexMex Chickpea Corn Fritters
Corn Fritters Recipe
- Place the first 8 ingredients into a food processor and pulse blend until smooth. Empty the contents into a bowl.
- Then fold in corn, bell pepper, lime zest, arrowroot and sea salt & pepper.
- Scoop out 7 equal sized portions, roll into balls and make into patties. For best results, place the patties in the fridge or freezer for 20 minutes before cooking in a skillet.
- Set air-fryer (or oven) to 420F.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat and once hot, add the oil. Add the patties. Cook on each side for at least 3 minutes, then place the patties in an air-fryer basket or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for an additional 6 to 8 minutes then remove from the oven, and allow them to slightly cool before enjoying.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.