Carrot Cake Oat Walnut Vegan Cookies
Carrot Cake Cookies Recipe
- Set oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mash up the banana with a fork. Then add nut butter and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the walnuts and carrots) and mix well – it should be thick and sticky like cookie batter.
- Fold in walnuts and carrots and mix in using your hands.
- Line a baking tray with parchment, then use an ice cream scoop to evenly measure out 15 cookies. Add them to the baking tray and lightly mash down with a fork or spatula to shape the cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the outside is golden brown. Be careful not to over bake them since they may not change color too much but 10 -12 minutes in the oven should be sufficient.
- Allow them to slightly cool on a baking tray or a paper towel before enjoying.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.