A common question from women is “how can I encourage my husband or boyfriend to eat healthy and exercise?” It’s difficult to answer w/o knowing him so here are 5 suggestions from conversations & personal experience. Fellas, feel free to chime in here. And of course, women, I appreciate your ideas & thoughts. (traduccion abajo)
- Prepare weekly meals for him and then with him. Show how easy meal prep is.
- Set a fitness goal to accomplish together. Work towards it!
- Stroke that ego and celebrate incremental progress. Compliments help! Ladies, exercising can boost our libido so, that PLUS compliments = TOTAL WIN. OooRah!
- Be positive when mistakes are made. Take time to understand why he made a mistake – if you solve that problem, you could solve more than you know.
- Avoid comparing your man to other men that are fit. I’ve always seen this lead to a disaster.