Air Fried Chicken Avocado Egg Rolls
Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Set air fryer (or oven) to 420F.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well together.
- In a small bowl, beat an egg.
- Add 2 – 2.5 tablespoons of the stuffing to the edge/corner of an egg roll wrapper. Use your finger or a paintbrush to draw a line around the inside edges of the wrapper. Then roll it over to seal the side with the stuffing, then fold in the sides and continue rolling up like an egg roll. Place it in the air fryer basket or a baking sheet lined with parchment. Repeat 9 more times, or until all the stuffing is used up.
- Brush the outside of the egg rolls with the remaining egg mix, then gently spray the outside of them with avocado oil (or another high smoke point oil).
- Air fry for 10 – 12 minutes at 420F, flipping halfway through.
- Enjoy fresh out of the air-fryer or oven – these are DEF best served hot!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
- Set oven to 420F.
- Place tomatoes, onion and serrano on a baking sheet lined with parchment and spray with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt & pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the outside of the tomato and onion have blistered with slight char marks. Allow the items to gently cool, about 5 minutes.
- Add roasted ingredients and the remaining ingredients to a food processor. PULSE blend until you reach your desired consistency and season to taste with sea salt, pepper and lime.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipper, like these air-fried egg rolls!