Air Fried Cheesy Popcorn Chicken using Moon Cheese
Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken
- Set air fryer to 400F (or set oven to 420F).
- Crush the Moon Cheese using a heavy object like a skillet and place the crumbs into a bowl along with the panko. The crushed cheese should be about as fine the panko.
- Place the eggs in a separate bowl and lightly whisk.
- Place the ingredients for the first coating and crispy coating in separate bowls and mix.
- Dip a chicken piece in the first coating with the almond flour, then in the eggs and then the crispy coating with the Moon Cheese. Place the coating chicken on the air fryer tray or basket. Repeat.
- Air fry (or bake) for 10-12 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown and the inside is completely cooked (and white).
- Enjoy with the honey mustard yogurt sauce or on top of a salad, like a Cobb salad.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.