Great solution to your snack problem! These are great for people on the go, college students, family friendly meal and awesome additions to your weekly meal prep. Now you can ditch the vending machine and feed your muscles instead!
Ingredients for up to 4 servings:
- 8oz extra lean ground turkey
- 2 cups steamed corn (drained)
- 1/3 cup corn flour (masa harina OR simply blend raw oatmeal into flour)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg white
- 1oz goat cheese
- 1 Jalapeno
- ¼ cup bell pepper pieces
- Seasonings:onions, garlic, cumin, sea salt, paprika and if you’re brave – a hint of cinnamon to bring out the sweetness in the corn
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil. Toss in onion and granulated or freshly minced garlic. Cook in the skillet until the onions are nearly translucent.
- Season turkey and cook in skillet.
- Once cooked add corn, corn flour, eggs, peppers, jalapeno and goat cheese. Mix well.
- Form small patties and cook in skillet.
Approx macros for 1 SERVING (not patty) of 4 servings: 190 calories, 19g protein, 19g carbs, 4g fat