Easy Teriyaki Salmon Recipe with Fried Rice
Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
- Set oven to 420F.
- Place salmon filets in a bowl with teriyaki sauce and marinate for at least 20 minutes (or even overnight).
- Set a nonstick skillet/wok on high heat. Once hot, spray with oil then add the salmon, face down. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the top is seared and caramelized, then flip over and place the filets on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes. Once finished, remove from the oven and flake the flesh with a fork.
- Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel, reduce the heat to medium-heat, spray with a little more oil, then add in the beaten eggs. Chop up the eggs as they cook in the skillet. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add oil, garlic, ginger and green onion to the skillet. Cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes and reduce the heat if necessary so the onion does not burn.
- Add the cooked, cooled rice and mix everything together. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes, then add the eggs. Chop up the eggs finely as you mix everything together.
- Gently fold in the flaked salmon, then add the frozen peas & carrots, along with soy sauce.
- Remove from the heat and continue to mix to thaw the veggies.
- Add sesame oil and garnish.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.