Slow Cooker Bulgogi Tacos
The best recipes are often fusion, combining the flavors and elements of different cuisines. We’re mixing the saltiness of bulgogi and with the spiciness of tacos. Tastes so good, you won’t believe it’s vegan.
Slow Cooker Vegan Bulgogi
- Spray the slow cooker with oil, then add all of the ingredients (minus the sesame seeds and arrowroot) to the slow cooker.
- Pop on the top and cook on medium high for 4 hours.
- When there’s about 45 minutes left, open it up and chop up the jackfruit with a spatula so it looks like shredded meat.
- Mix a little arrowroot starch with water, then pour it in. Cook for the remaining time.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- To make tacos, use corn or wheat tortillas, then add a small portion of jackfruit, avocado mash and pico de gallo.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 300 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.