Nighttime Protein Smoothie For Bedtime & Sleep
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese (or more/less)
- 1 (frozen) banana (or pumpkin puree) – note: 1 med banana adds 27g carbohydrates for those wondering about the macros
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup (frozen) cherries
- 2 tablespoons raw oats
- 3oz chamomile (or sleep inducing) tea, chilled not hot
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional to curb intense sweet cravings)
- 1 tablespoon RAW honey (must be 100% raw honey)
Add ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!