Easy Bacon Avocado Egg Salad
Ingredients for 3 servings
- 1 large ripe Haas avocado
- 4 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or more/less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped (some seeds removed for heat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, chopped (optional)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- fresh lemon juice to taste (optional)
In a large bowl, mash up avocado with a fork so it becomes chunky. Then add in yogurt, Dijon and garlic. Mix it together and add more garlic or Dijon to taste.
Fold in the remaining ingredients, being careful not to over mix – the salad should be chunky, with a lot of texture. Season to taste with sea salt & pepper, and if desired, freshly squeezed lemon juice.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!