Ramen Noodle Salad with Ginger Soy Vinaigrette
Ramen Noodle Salad
- Cook noodles according to instructions given, then set aside in a bowl.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat and once hot, spray with a little oil. Add diced chicken breasts. While the chicken cooks in the skillet, sprinkle in soy sauce and red pepper flakes if desired. Toss the chicken and cook it through, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To a large bowl, add the cooled and cooked noodles along with the ingredients for the salad. Gently toss and mix everything together.
- Add some dressing (see below) and gently toss together. Add the chicken and toss together.
- For each individual serving, add the dressing. I do not recommend or advise mixing ALL of the dressing unless you want to.
- Garnish and enjoy! Note: if you want more dressing for the individual servings but don’t want the extra calories, simply use lime juice and/or low sodium soy.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Mix everything together in a jar and season to taste with ginger, soy, sriracha and lime. Store in an airtight container in your fridge for 2 weeks.