Instant Pot Air-Fried Strawberry Pop-Tarts
Ginger Strawberry Compote
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- Place all ingredients (except arrowroot) in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer. Allow the berries to “sweat” with the sugar for about 10 minutes in the pot before cooking.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on HIGH temp with a cooking time of 1 minute. Cook.
- Once the cooking cycle has completed, release the pressure then stir up the strawberries. Add the arrowroot & water and stir quickly to avoid clumping.
- Add the compote to an air-tight container to cool down. Set aside. Remove and clean the interior bin of the Instant Pot for air-frying.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Prep Time 0 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
- Roll out the pie dough until thin.
- Cut identical 3-inch rectangles out of the dough. You may have to do this in batches – roll out, cut out rectangles, ball up the dough, then roll it out again.
- In the middle of a rectangle add 1 tablespoon of the strawberry compote. Place a rectangle on top of it and press along the sides to seal it closed.
- Use a fork tongs to press along the edges to secure it even more and to create a pattern.
- Place the completed pop tart in the basket inside the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer. Change the setting to Air Fry, the temperature to 400F and time to 7 minutes. Then, add the air-fry lid and air-fry! Repeat for remaining pop-tarts.
- Enjoy! I enjoyed mine as a sweet treat with a scoop of low-calorie plant-based cream!