Instant Pot Air-Fried Strawberry Pop-Tarts
Ginger Strawberry Compote
- Place all ingredients (except arrowroot) in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer. Allow the berries to “sweat” with the sugar for about 10 minutes in the pot before cooking.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on HIGH temp with a cooking time of 1 minute. Cook.
- Once the cooking cycle has completed, release the pressure then stir up the strawberries. Add the arrowroot & water and stir quickly to avoid clumping.
- Add the compote to an air-tight container to cool down. Set aside. Remove and clean the interior bin of the Instant Pot for air-frying.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
- Roll out the pie dough until thin.
- Cut identical 3-inch rectangles out of the dough. You may have to do this in batches – roll out, cut out rectangles, ball up the dough, then roll it out again.
- In the middle of a rectangle add 1 tablespoon of the strawberry compote. Place a rectangle on top of it and press along the sides to seal it closed.
- Use a fork tongs to press along the edges to secure it even more and to create a pattern.
- Place the completed pop tart in the basket inside the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer. Change the setting to Air Fry, the temperature to 400F and time to 7 minutes. Then, add the air-fry lid and air-fry! Repeat for remaining pop-tarts.
- Enjoy! I enjoyed mine as a sweet treat with a scoop of low-calorie plant-based cream!