10-Minute Instant Chicken Pho Soup
Chicken Pho Recipe
- Set your multifunction cooker on Saute on HIGH heat (or set a Dutch oven pot on HIGH). Once hot, add ginger and onion. Sear until fragrant and dark spots appear along the edges, about 3 minutes. DO NOT use oil. Then turn the setting off and allow the pot to slightly cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients MINUS the chicken breast.
- Pressure Cook on HIGH for 10 minutes. If using a Dutch oven pot, simmer on low for 2 – 3 hours, ensuring the lid is on tight.
- At the end of the cooking cycle, release the pressure. Then add the chicken breasts and cook for 10 – 15 minutes on LOW, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and pull it apart or cut it against the grain. Also, strain the hot broth, removing all of the seasoning.
- Add your choice of noodles to a bowl, then add chicken, the broth and your choice of garnish.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.