Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- Set oven to 400F.
- Remove skin from a Rotisserie chicken and pull out the white meat. Chop it into pieces. Set aside.
- Cook frozen cauliflower rice according to the instructions given. Then DRAIN the cauliflower, squeezing out any excess moisture/water.
- Place all the ingredients – except for the cheddar cheese topping – in a large bowl. Continuously stir until well-mixed. If needed, you may add tablespoons of cream cheese but just account for the additional macros.
- Spray a baking pan with a little avocado oil or olive oil, and add the casserole filling. Top the casserole with cheddar, then cover with foil.
- Cook covered for about 30 minutes, but remove the foil covering for the final 5 minutes to brown the top.
- Enjoy hot, fresh out the oven!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.