Brunch Hollandaise Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
Olive Oil Hollandaise
- To a food processor (or blender), add egg yolks, hot water and lemon juice. Pulse blend for a few seconds until somewhat slushy.
- Set the food processor on a constant speed, then slowly pour in olive oil as it mixes. As the sauce forms/thickens, add a generous pinch of sea salt and the measured smoked paprika. Stop the food processor once you have reached your desired level of consistency as some may like it thicker/thinner than others. Season to taste with sea salt & pepper using a spatula.
- Set aside. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add a pinch of sea salt & 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar. Crack an egg into a small dish/bowl, then dump the egg into the boiling water. Allow to cook for 3 – 5 minutes depending on how cooked you want the egg white. Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg and place on a paper towel.
- Toast the muffin half OR the eggplant.
- Add avocado, smoked salmon, the poached egg and hollandaise. Garnish with dill!