Air-Fried Spicy Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Air Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- In a sealable plastic bag or large bowl, add the chicken and the marinade. Mix and rub it all over the chicken. Marinate at least 20 minutes covered in the fridge, but better if left overnight.
- Set the air-fryer (or oven) to 420F.
- In 3 separate bowls, add chickpea crumbs AND parmesan, in another bowl whisk together the eggs, and in the last bowl add the almond flour.
- Dip the tenders in the almond flour, then the eggs, then the parmesan-crumb mix. Place it in the air-fryer basket or a baking sheet lined with parchment. Repeat for remaining tenders.
- Lightly spray the tenders with avocado oil, then air-fry for 8-10 minutes, or bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown and the inside is cooked through (white).
- Enjoy with a large arugula salad or your choice of salad!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Mix together the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Make the salad in a large bowl, then drizzle the vinaigrette over it and toss it with your hands, ensuring that every leaf is covered in dressing. Enjoy!