Breakfast meal prep for busy people and strict dieters! With 50g of solid protein, these turkey & veggie omelette rolls with goat cheese are sure to help you start your day off right! You can prep 2 or 3 so they are ready for you on days when you know there will be no time to make breakfast. If desired, add your own choice of protein or extra veggies and you’re pretty much set!
Ingredients for up to 2 servings:
- 1 Egg
- 4 Egg Whites
- 3oz Cooked lean ground turkey
- Handful of spinach
- 1/3 Cup bell peppers
- 1oz Goat Cheese
15-Second Video Tutorial:
- Season and cook lean ground turkey in skillet
- Measure daily portion of eggs and cook in separate skillet
- Add goat cheese, spinach, bell peppers and ground turkey
- Roll it and wrap it using plastic wrap
- Put it away and heat up when ready to eat
TIP: I only recommend prepping no more than 3 at a time so that they can be as fresh as possible. These are perfect for bodybuilders or those following strict diets where the portions must be exact.
Approx macros for entire roll: 350 calories, 50g protein, 1g carbs, 11g fa