One of the best ways to stay energized to eat healthy and accomplish your goals is to add variety to your diet. Nothing too dramatic – just think about the ways you can prepare the foods you love in different ways. Try this easy mediterranean-inspired pizza recipe – you may already have the ingredients so you can make this now!
- 6oz chicken (diced);
- 1 wheat pita bread;
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced;
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced;
- 1/8 cup black olives diced;
- 1/8 cup Feta
- fresh parsley
- Lightly toast pita bread in the oven.
- Using your prepped chicken for the week, cut 6oz of chicken breast into cubes.
- Assemble the pizza! Use hummus instead of tomato paste. Then, add veggies, olives, cheese and then chicken.
- Top with fresh parsley and lemon juice.
Approx macros: 480 calories, 50g protein, 41g carbs, 13g fat