Gluten-free Walnut Zucchini Bread
Walnut Zucchini Bread Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Set oven to 400F.
- Grate zucchini onto a cheesecloth. Wrap/twist it up in the cheesecloth and squeeze out as much water as possible. This is the MOST IMPORTANT step. Once you squeeze out the water, set aside.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a large bowl. Then mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly, then fold in the grated zucchini. Mix.
- Sprinkle in half of the walnuts – reserve the rest for the top of the bread – and mix.
- Spray a baking or muffin pan with oil then add the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and a toothpick poked in the middle of it comes out clean.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.