Veggie Ramen Noodles – Cooking with Kev
This veggie ramen noodles recipe is from the first episode of #CookingwithKev! Special guest: Lady Jade (radio personality, philanthropist, entrepreneur, public speaker)
Veggie Ramen Noodles Recipe
- Cook Ramen noodles according to the instructions provided, then drain and set aside.
- Mix well the ingredients for the sauce, then set aside.
- Set a nonstick wok on medium HIGH heat. Once hot, add eggplant and ginger, then sear for 1-2 minutes until marks appear along the edges of the eggplant.
- Reduce the heat to medium, then add oil, green onions and garlic. Stir in the wok for 2 minutes, then add mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, carrots and broccoli. Continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, then move all the food to one side of the wok (as much as possible).
- Stir the sauce one more time before pouring it into the open side of the wok. As soon as the sauce begins to simmer, reduce the heat to LOW or OFF, then quickly fold the veggies in the sauce.
- Fold in the cooked Ramen noodles and continue mixing to ensure everything is coated in the sauce and well mixed.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.