Easy 3-Day Vegetarian Meal Prep
Breakfast - Chocolate Oats
- Add all the ingredients (except the agave and toppings) to a microwaveable safe bowl and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute. After heating stir in the agave and ensure that all is mixed well. Add the toppings if desired.
- Alternatively, add all the ingredients (except the agave and toppings) to a bowl or jar with a lid. Place in the fridge over night – enjoy in the morning as a grab and go!
- Enjoy with a banana (or your favorite fruit).
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
In a large bowl, use a fork to mash up the avocado flesh. Add the remaining for the guacamole and mix well. Season to taste with sea salt & pepper.
ANTI-BROWNING HACK: divide the guacamole into 3 separate servings in air tight containers. On top of each serving add a tablespoon of FRESH diced onion on top of the guacamole.
Enjoy the guacamole with brown rice cakes, an orange, celery and a boiled egg if desired. You can mash up the boiled egg and add it to the guacamole.
- Cook farro according to the instructions given and instead of using veggie broth, use water.
- Set oven to 400F.
- Add sweet potato chunks to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add the spices and oil for the sweet potato and mix well. Then bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until soft and the edges slightly burned.
- Set a skillet on medium high heat. Once hot, add oil, garlic and onion and a pinch of sea salt. Caramelize for 2 – 3 minutes, then add frozen corn and mix together for 2 to 3 minutes, then set it aside.
- Increase heat to HIGH, then spray with avocado oil. Add the kale and then squeeze in the lemon juice. Stir and cover the skillet with a lid for 1 -2 minutes to help wilt the kale. Then remove the kale from the heat and bring everything together.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with farro, the corn mix and black beans. Top with feta and enjoy with leftover guacamole or your favorite vinaigrette.
- Cook brown rice noodles according to the instructions given. Drain and set aside
- Set a skillet on HIGH heat. Once hot, spray with avocado oil then add bell peppers. Allow them to rest in the skillet for 1 minute to blister and sear. Then begin stirring the skillet. Cook for another 2 minutes, then remove from the skillet.
- Let the skillet cool down to medium high heat. Once cooler add oil, garlic, green onion and ginger. Flavor the oil for 1 – 2 minutes, then add sugar snap peas. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then fold in edamame and continue to cook for 1 minute. Fold in the noodles then remove from the skillet from the heat. Pour in the teriyaki sauce and sesame oil and fold everything together.
- Garnish and enjoy!