Shrimp Gluten Free Pasta Primavera
Shrimp Pasta Primavera Recipe
Ingredients for 5 Gluten-Free Shrimp Pasta servings
- 12 gluten-free corn, quinoa, rice pasta (or other gluten free pasta of your choice) – cooked in vegetable broth (or water), with a bay leaf and smashed garlic
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1lb raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons The Fit Cook Sea seasoning
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 cup raw green beans, halved
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium squash, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon The Fit Cook Land seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil drizzle
- 1 1/4 cups reduced fat parmesan, grated or shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water or vegetable broth to a boil along with a bay leaf, 1 -2 smashed garlic clove and even fresh herbs (if you have them). Once boiling, add pasta and cook until ready, about 8 – 12 minutes. Drain and set aside, reserving a bit of pasta water if needed.
- Season shrimp. Set a carbon steel wok or large skillet on medium high heat and once hot, spray with avocado oil and sear/cook the shrimp for 6 – 8 minutes. Then remove the shrimp from the wok and reduce the heat to medium.
- Add avocado oil, green beans and carrots. Cook for 2 -3 minutes, until edges begin to sear, then add bell pepper and broccoli. Cook for 3 to 5minutes, then add zucchini, squash and red onion.
- Sprinkle in The Fit Cook Land seasoning and a pinch of sea salt & pepper and toss all the veggies together. Continue tossing and cooking for 2 minutes, then add the pasta and shrimp. Continue cooking until the veggies are crisp-tender or your desired tenderness.
- Remove the veggies from the heat, then drizzle olive oil and fold in parmesan. Add lemon zest to brighten the dish and flavors.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.