Salmon Breakfast Bake
Salmon Breakfast Bake Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- Set oven to 420F.
- Season salmon fillets with sea salt & pepper.
- Set a nonstick skillet on high heat. Once it’s hot, spray the skillet with a little avocado oil, then add the salmon fillets skin side up. Sear on each side for 2 minutes, then place the fillets on a baking tray and bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat in the oven to 350F.
- Using the same skillet, set it on medium heat. Add garlic and asparagus, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, then add sage and dried thyme and continuing stirring and mixing everything together.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites and coconut milk together. Flake the baked salmon with a fork and remove the skin.
- To the skillet add the baked salmon, then red onions and bell peppers. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle sea salt & pepper on top. Then bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the top is golden brown and the egg is cooked through.
- Allow to slightly cool, then enjoy!
- I enjoy mine with toasted sourdough bread, avocado with sea salt & pepper and roasted tomato.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.