Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Spicy Cajun Sandwich Spread
Spicy Cajun Sandwich Spread
Ingredients for 5 servings (~2/3 cup)
1 serving = 2 hearty tablespoons
- 1/2 cup reduced fat olive oil mayonnaise (or vegan mayonnaise)
- 3 tablespoons stoneground mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons spicy horseradish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley, tightly packed
- 2 – 3 tablespoons chopped capers (more/less to taste)
- juice from 1/2 lemon (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke (optional)
- hot sauce to taste (optional)
Add ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Season to taste with sea salt & pepper as necessary, then store in an airtight container in the fridge. Should last up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Spicy Cajun Spread
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, I'm Kevin
My name is Kevin. My life changed when I realized that healthy living is a lifelong journey, mainly won by having a well-balanced diet and maintaining an active lifestyle.
By experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my meals on Tumblr, I learned healthy eating is not boring! By making a few adjustments to my favorite foods, I could design a diet that could help me achieve my wellness goals while satisfying my desire for BANGIN food! 😅 Now I try to help people around the world realize that same level of freedom in eating regardless of budget. Welcome, let's #DemocratizeWellness together!