Potato Chip Crab Cakes
Crab Cakes Recipe
- Set oven to 300F.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the crab cakes. Mix together thoroughly with a spatula. If the mixture is too wet, add tablespoons of oat (or your choice of) flour until the batter sticks together by itself. If the mixture is too dry, simple add a lightly beaten egg or egg white.
- Use an ice cream scoop to keep the patties roughly the same size. Roll them into a golf-ball sized ball, then lightly flatten to create a medallion.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat, and once hot, add avocado oil. Add 2 – 3 cakes to the skillet. Cook on each side for 2 -3 minutes, or until each side is golden brown. Then place on a baking tray. Repeat until all patties have been made.
- Place the baking tray in the oven for 6 – 8 minutes while you prepare the sauce (and clean up the kitchen).
- Prepare the sauce. Once finished with the final baking, garnish with flake sea salt & enjoy!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.