Keto Air-Fried Garlic Parmesan Wings with Yogurt Ranch
I DO NOT recommend this recipe for people who are not following the ketogenic diet, or another high fat adapted diet plan. There, I said it. 😁 Now enjoy these WINGS!
Keto Wings Recipe
- Set air-fryer to 400F (or set oven to 420F).
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel then place them in a large bowl.
- Add the seasonings – no arrowroot – and thoroughly rub all over the wings. Then add the arrowroot and mix again.
- Place the wings in the air fryer basket and air-fry for 25 – 30 minutes, flipping them halfway. Once they finish, add them to clean, large mixing bowl suitable for tossing.
- Set a skillet on medium heat and once hot, add the butter to melt. Then sprinkle in parmesan and continue stirring and remove from the heat. Pour the butter over the wings and immediately toss the wings in the mixture. Garnish with more dried parsley and cracked pepper – it shouldn’t need any more salt.
- For the ranch, add all the ingredients to mixing bowl or blender and mix until smooth.
- Enjoy the wings with celery and the ranch dressing.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Place all the ingredients in a mixing cup or blender and blend until smooth. I like to add the olive oil last to avoid clumping. Add tablespoons of water or lemon juice if needed to thin it out for dressing.