Instant Pot Vegan Nachos
- Set oven to 420F.
- Place a bell pepper on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 12-15 minutes, or until the outside begins to blister. Once finished, remove the skin and inside seeds, then chop into pieces and set aside.
- In a pressure cooker or Instant Pot, add the potato, carrot, garlic and veggie broth. Cook for 7 minutes on HIGH, then release the pressure.
- Add in the remaining ingredients – EXCEPT the canned tomatoes – and the chopped bell pepper flesh. Use an immersion blender, OR transfer everything to a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until super smooth and silky like melted cheese. Add tablespoons of plant milk if needed to thin it out.
- Once you reach your desired consistency, stir in the canned tomatoes and enjoy!
- You can eat the queso with corn chips or your favorite fresh, raw veggies like celery, bell peppers and broccoli. Alternatively, you load up a baking tray with chips, then pour the cheez over the chips and add the toppings like beans, onion, jalapeno and guacamole!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.